If you’re looking for some great new cannabis edibles to add to your collection, weed tacos are a great place to start! This delicious recipe takes 45 minutes from start to finish & makes 12 tacos.
Here’s What You’re Going to Need
To make weed tacos, you’re going to need cannabis butter. Unfortunately, this not an ordinary ingredient that you can buy at your local grocery store, you’re going to need to make this at home. Luckily, we have a comprehensive guide to making cannabis butter here.
You’re also going to need some equipment:
Weed Tacos Recipe
An amazing Mexican style cannabis edible recipe
Recipe Prep Time:30 minutes Cook Time:15
MinutesTotal Time:45 minutes
Servings: 12 Servings Calories: 321kcal
- Medium Skillet
- small saucepan
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (1 oz) packet taco seasoning
- 1 (16 oz) can refried beans
- 2/3 cup water
- 12 taco shells (hard or soft shells)
- 2 cups cheddar cheese shredded
- 1/2 cup cannabis butter
- 1 cup lettuce shredded
- 1 large tomato diced
- 1/2 large red onion diced
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- Place the ground beef in a skillet over medium heat. Cook and stir the ground beef while breaking it up as it cooks. Do this until the ground beef is fully cooked, around 10-15 minutes. Drain all of the grease
- Turn the heat to low and add the cannabis butter. While the cannabis butter is melting add in the taco seasoning. Stir constantly. Continue stirring until the seasoning has been fully incorporated.
- Mash the refried beans with the water in a small saucepan. Heat the refried beans over low heat until simmering.
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C). Place the crisp taco shells on a baking sheet, and warm them in the preheated oven for 3 to 5 minutes.
- To build the tacos, spread each taco shell with about 2 tablespoons of heated refried beans. Spread about 2 tablespoons of ground beef along the bottom of the crisp shell, and sprinkle about 2 tablespoons of shredded Cheddar cheese on top of the meat. (Make sure you are not straining the melted butter when doing this) Top the cheese with shredded lettuce, a sprinkle of chopped tomato and onion, and a tbsp (or more) of sour cream
Calories: 321kcal | Carbohydrates: 9g | Protein: 12g | Fat: 26g | Saturated Fat: 14g | Cholesterol: 72mg | Sodium: 256mg | Potassium: 213mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 649IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 171mg | Iron: 1mg
The wait is over! We have released what we believe to be the most comprehensive cannabis cookbook available which is perfect for anyone from beginners to experts!