- 1 – 3 Potatoes 🥔
- 2 teaspoons of cannabis infused oil
Add More Ingredients
- Uncooked potatoes fries from your local supermarket or dice up your very own fresh at home.
- Dump the fries onto a cookie sheet, and preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Drizzle approximately 2 teaspoons of cannabis infused oil over the top of the fries and use your hands to evenly coat all of the pieces.
- Sprinkle a bit of salt over the top of all of the homemade fries and then pop them into the oven for 15 minutes.
- After 15 minutes, you’ll need to flip the fries, and then let them bake for an additional 15 minutes, or until the edges are golden brown and the insides are soft.